I’m in a period of challenging myself. I figured that if something scares me – I need to do it.
Putting up a video post scares me, so voilà !
- For my wonderful and loving family
- For my amazing friends, no matter where they are in the world (Stockholm, Paris, New York, London, Mexico City, Buenos Aires, Sydney etc.)
- For all the magic life has to offer (today when I was walking the dogs, a white little feather fell from the sky and landed just in front of where I was walking. Beautiful gift!)
- To have a place to stay (never thought this would be so high up on a my gratitude list lol)
- For new and exciting projects
- That life now is going in the direction I want
- For new people and opportunities that come into my life
- That I can work with my incredible and amazing sister
- For people that are trying to make this world a better place (this girl for example)
- For yoga and meditation
- That I’m more and more having a feeling of completeness
- For people in New York that are being so open and talkative
- For all the support I get from people everywhere (lots through this blog)
- That I, and most of the people I know, are healthy
- For chocolate (mmm…)
- That I get to spend thanksgiving with the two dogs and the cat (one of us had to stay home and watch them)
- For LIFE
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!