The healer I went to see a few days ago told me that I’m a crystal child. It was the first time I’ve heard the term, so I decided to research what being a crystal child really means. After my investigation, I feel on one hand relieved because I get an explanation to things such as why I’m so extremely sensitive and why I can feel what other people are feeling. Or why I’ve known several times that women are pregnant without them telling me and why I had to go with an ambulance to the hospital last time I took a vaccine – without showing allergic reactions to the ingredients when I did tests after. On the other hand, I’m a bit confused because I cannot relate to all characteristics of being a crystal child. I’m not very interested in rocks and stones, and the act of forgiveness hasn’t come easy for me – in fact it’s been quite the opposite (I’ve been too hurt to say “I’m sorry”). I know these characteristics don’t apply for all crystal children, but it just leaves me a bit puzzled.
Chrystal children are here to raise the global vibrational frequencies to facilitate changes for a more peaceful earth. They are advocates for love and peace, and their mission is to save the world and make it a better place. A global energy shift is taking place as more and more people are being tuned into and born with a higher frequency. The higher our energy vibrates, the greater the experience of power, clarity, peace and love. As I see it, increasing the vibrational frequency is the only way our planet can survive. It’s almost like Avatar the movie, but for real.
The healer told me that many chrystal children are having a very hard time living on this planet. They are so sensitive that many use alcohol, sex or drugs to numb their feelings. Some even commit suicide because they simply can’t deal with their emotions. All my life I’ve heard that I’m extremely sensitive. For example, I stopped watching the news about two years ago, simply because I couldn’t handle the concentrated amount of problems being presented. Neither can I watch horror films or listen to scary stories. The reason is that I feel the pain like it’s my own pain, even if I know it’s fiction.
Crystal children apparently also have access to gifts of clairvoyance and healing. The Spanish guy that I met in January told me that I was vibrating on a very high level. By just touching hands, my vibration made his heartbeat go up, at one point he was even shaking. I didn’t know if he was joking or not. He also told me that I would be able to perform healing. I’ve tried on myself a couple of times and I’ve had similar experiences as when I’ve had healing done by someone else. The healer I saw this week told me that many crystal children need healing in order to tap back into their true selves. Hopefully this is something I can develop, I would love to be able to heal and help others. Another strange thing I read is that crystals push out vaccine from their bodies. Last time I took a vaccine, I went with an ambulance to the hospital. What was strange was that when I did my tests after, I wasn’t allergic to the vaccine’s ingredients.
Do you recognize yourself?
Below are some characteristics of how Crystal children can be:
• They are very warm, affectionate, caring
• Do not react to fear
• They have large and communicative eyes
• Begin speaking later in life, but often uses telepathy or self-invented words or sign language to communicate
• Love music and may even sing before talking
• Are extremely connected to animals and nature
• Are often very interested in rocks, crystals, and stones
• Are extremely artistic
• Are highly empathic and sensitive
• Are forgiving and generous to others
• Draw people and animals near them and love attention
• Often see or hear angels and spirit guides – both their own and others’
• Dislike high-stress environments with many distractions
• Often speak about universal love and healing
• Dislike fighting or refuse to keep an argument going very long
• Are easily over-stimulated and need to meditate/be alone often to replenish themselves
• Enjoy discussing spiritual or philosophical topics
• May appear to be looking at nothing or talking to no one (sign of clairvoyance and/or clairaudience)